Coolangatta Face Stick SPF 35 x Mick Fanning
For anyone who wants serious sun protection and long-lasting water resistance, this foundation-based, high-performance, athlete-inspired SPF is for you.
About Our Signature Series
The Mick Fanning Signature Face Stick is a part of the Vertra Athlete Signature Series. Signature Series products are created, developed and tested in partnership with our elite athletes.
Mick Fanning’s Coolangatta shade pays homage to where he started. A small coastal suburb in Queensland, Australia; Coolangatta is home to the world-famous Snapper Rocks surf spot and Surfing Champion, Mick Fanning.
Features & Benefits
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Sun Protection (SPF 35)
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Mineral-Based Formula
- Oxybenzone and Octinoxate Free
Cosmetic-Grade, Premium Ingredients
Shade: Coolangatta Beige | A Light-Medium Beige with Cool Undertones
Titanium Dioxide 23%
Hexyldecyl Isostearate, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Mica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylene/Propylene, Copolymer, Tocopheryl, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides
Directions & Application
- Apply liberally and generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and / or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Reapply immediately after towel drying
Children under 6 months of age: please consult with a doctor before use
- Keep out of direct heat and sunlight
- Store in a cool, dry place in an upright position
Do not leave stick on its side or upside down after being exposed to heat, as it can cause the stick to fall out or become stuck in the cap
- Do not open upside down
- Twist as needed; do not roll up the entire stick